BAUTISMOOOOO

HOLA!!!!!!!!!

THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD SO FUN SUCH BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!

We had a BAPTISM aqui en Villa Verde! Enyel is a STUD! seriously he is my best friend here haha he is so so cool and he is going to teach me how to cook! He is 12 and lives with his dad but we have only seen his dad like once and so he basically just takes care of himself and he is just this little man WE LOVE HIM!!! His friends invited him to a movie that night of his baptism and he said ¨I can´t because I am getting baptized¨ He is the coolest and when we were showing him the pictures we took at his baptism and he was like ¨I look like an angel¨ Okay if you don´t want to get baptized after hearing that what are you doing! HE IS AN ANGEL!!!!!!!
He was mine and Hermana Sanchez´s miracle! 
Hermana Sanchez left this morning and it is still fresh I don´t wanna talk about it! She seriously is THE BEST HUMAN!!! She is going back to mexico but moving to Utah to study so SHOUT OUT to all my friends at BYU or USU, take care of her, she is super cool,speaks lots of languages, such a babe, and is going to speak in general conference one day!!!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! 
ADIOS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗