literally what just happened

HAHAHA YOU ALL this week was something else!!!!!!! SO MUCH HAPPENED BUT NO TIME TO WRITE!!!!!!

INTONCES! 
bullet points will have to do hahahah
 . SO the first thing is that on friday night the zone leaders called us to come teach this girl that was getting baptized on saturday and needed some excitement hahah ! Because everyone loves the white girl that doesnt speak spanish hahah! SO we get to the area and this is the most ghetto thing I have ever seen! Like I was not scared but man it was the crazy thing I have ever been in! So Hna. Sanchez and I are just walking and trying not to die hahah and we get to the house and this girls mom starts talking to us! I could not really understand what she was saying but she was not mentally stable haha and she was telling us that she goes to her own church and does things that she cant tell us because it would scare us hahah and then she looks me DEAD IN THE EYES and goes ¨There is something that I like about you, you are pure, you are obedient, you have something in your eyes¨ HAHA I was literally just like laughing and saying OO Gracias hermana haha, and then she like grabs my arm and gets super close to my face and said something about when I am searching for a husband to be careful and to pray a lot because there are dangerous people out there! SO shout out to women supporting women hahaha !!!!!!!!! Leslie got baptized on Saturday to so WAHOOOO

. Second, we were eating lunch at a members house yesterday and THE CIELING LITERALLY FELL hahaha! It is a miracle no one died! Seriously like no one got hit or hurt haha but the cieling fell and we all just sat there for like 5 minutes jaw dropped haha! okay it doesn{t sound funny over email but it was so crazy hahah it was like a cement block cieling too so shout out to those angels!!!! 

. ALSO teaching an 11 year old boy and he is so cute-we taught him Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity the other day. and he had drank wine before but he left that life behind. EXACT WORDS. wow I love my ninos!!!!!!! 

LIFE IS GOOD! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗