I WILL RUN FOR YOU!!!

Literally I love these people so much we are literally RUNNING to get them to church, and to get their parents to sign the permission for them to get baptized, and to make it home before 9 30 hahaha!!!!!!
BUT shout out to running because we brought 14 souls to church yesterday! and we taught over 50 lessons this week WAHOOOO!!
It is so humbling here! We are asking all the kids what they want for Christmas and literally one kid said ´una familia feliz¨ okayyy which is so sad because we saw his uncle get arrested the day before haha! We were in the midst of TWO drug busts this last week! 
And literally we were teaching the word of wisdom. don´t do drugs kids!!!!!!

I am learning lots about gratitude! Whenever I think about complaining like my legs hurt, this person didn´t come to church, i am fat haha, i can´t be with my family for christmas... I have been learning to look at all the things I DO HAVE!!!!!!! I have legs, THIS person came to church, and I have such good food to eat here hahah! It is the best medicine! TRY IT!!!

I love it here! I love the people and this christmas season! It is amazing how when we allow Christ to enter into our lives and through His power and atonement He can make us more than we could ever imagine and more than we ever could on our own. Truly He is the way to peace and happiness. I am seeing it in the lives of the people here but I am seeing it in my life! It is so good to know that with all the mistakes I make and how imperfect I am, I have a Savior who loves me and loves you, despite all of our imperfections. He knows our pains, He knows how it feels, but through Him we can feel joy greater than our sorrow! 

LOVE YOU ALL
hermana feiser... that´s how they spell my name hahah


WE GOT NEW BATHROOMS IN OUR CHURCH HAHAH WAHOOO! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗