Literally I love these people so much we are literally RUNNING to get them to church, and to get their parents to sign the permission for them to get baptized, and to make it home before 9 30 hahaha!!!!!! BUT shout out to running because we brought 14 souls to church yesterday! and we taught over 50 lessons this week WAHOOOO!! It is so humbling here! We are asking all the kids what they want for Christmas and literally one kid said ´una familia feliz¨ okayyy which is so sad because we saw his uncle get arrested the day before haha! We were in the midst of TWO drug busts this last week! And literally we were teaching the word of wisdom. don´t do drugs kids!!!!!! I am learning lots about gratitude! Whenever I think about complaining like my legs hurt, this person didn´t come to church, i am fat haha, i can´t be with my family for christmas... I have been learning to look at all the things I DO HAVE!!!!!!! I have legs, THIS person came to church, and I have such good food t...
HAHAHA YOU ALL this week was something else!!!!!!! SO MUCH HAPPENED BUT NO TIME TO WRITE!!!!!! INTONCES! bullet points will have to do hahahah . SO the first thing is that on friday night the zone leaders called us to come teach this girl that was getting baptized on saturday and needed some excitement hahah ! Because everyone loves the white girl that doesnt speak spanish hahah! SO we get to the area and this is the most ghetto thing I have ever seen! Like I was not scared but man it was the crazy thing I have ever been in! So Hna. Sanchez and I are just walking and trying not to die hahah and we get to the house and this girls mom starts talking to us! I could not really understand what she was saying but she was not mentally stable haha and she was telling us that she goes to her own church and does things that she cant tell us because it would scare us hahah and then she looks me DEAD IN THE EYES and goes ¨There is something that I like about you...
Comments
Post a Comment