plastic bag in the wind

hola! 
well wow isn't life just an adventure? 

we had emergency transfers this past tuesday! I got a new mission president and everything haha...Presidente y Hermana Facer they don't know spanish but they are super nice and working really well with all of my emotions right now. my new house is honestly a dream...has hot water and everything WHAT, and I can walk barefoot, and it has carpet, anddd i haven't seen any lizards or cockroaches yet soo that is good! it is seriously SO COLD and there was snow the other day! I am now sleeping with a heater and billions of blankets instead of a fan and sheet haha. I haven't eaten rice or beans yet and my stomach is readjusting to this whole "normal food" thing! 
I have loved every single one of my areas so much and I am hoping to love this one too...gonna take some time to get used to everything it is a little bit of a culture shock! and the language is a little hard! but I know that this is where God needs me to be. Just like every single one of my other areas, companions, and wards, investigators! he is placing me just where I need to be! 

on tuesday morning as I was taking off in the plane from the Dominican Republic I was just looking out the window looking at this island that became my home for the past 8 months looking back on all of the people and experiences that have touched my life, and changed my life. I just kept thinking "what is happening, this isn't supposed to be happening, this isn't part of the plan" I was feeling really confused and sad and frustrated. we are leaving our family, people with baptismal dates, people that are waiting for us to come by! are we really leaving just like that? I literally kept pinching my arm to hope this was just some kind of weird dream. but yeah it wasn't haha. 
 I remembered that one of my companions always said, "ya know we are just plastic bags in the wind on missions, things are so unpredictable, everyday is so different, but we are in His hands, His loving hands, and He is going to guide us to where we need to be" and I remembered one of my favorite songs I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go! 

even though this has been really difficult and I would do anything to go back and walk the roads of the DR with mi gente! I have felt so much peace knowing that our Heavenly Father sees it all, this is not a surprise for Him. We are in His loving hands. I'll go where He wants me to go! Everything thing that we go through in this life is helping form us to be more like our Savior Jesus Christ! I know God loves us, and cares for us SO MUCH. With that knowledge we have no need to be scared or confused because He is not going to leave us in the dark! 

I can't wait to share this Joy with the people of Cedar Hills! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. 
I seriously have no idea what is going to happen in my life, and what I have learned is that things are changing on the daily so for now I am just a plastic bag, and I am kind of liking the excitement of the unknown hahah! but if I am a missionary with a tag, or not that doesn't matter, WE STILL OUT HERE PREACHING hahah!! 

alsooooo I am the worst and you all are so nice for reaching out! sorry if I haven't responded. I love you all with my whole heart and I will try to reach out in the next few days, or weeks haha! 


con muchisimo amor!
hermana facer (if someone calls me sister facer i might cry hahah) (of sadness) 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗