haitian nation

hola!

so many miracles! 

we are teaching this kid william who moved here from Haiti 8 months ago! He is going to school so he can get a job and his school is on Sunday...#awkwardsoischurch! so he said he couldn't come to church but we asked him to pray and ask God, and the next day we passed by his house and he said that God told him to go to church! so sunday morning we passed by his house and he was waiting for us to go to church! #MIRACLE! 

we found a girl Lourdena this week and when we were teaching her I asked her if she had ever felt peace or happiness and she said "no never"! It broke my heart a little but at the same time I just felt so happy that we found her because I know without a doubt in my mind she will find peace and happiness through this gospel and through the book of mormon! She is reading the Book of Mormon and she came to church with us yesterday! She also moved from Haiti 2 years ago and all of her family lives there still so we are basically her family! 

Oh Rafiel the one that wrote us the note last week came to church yesterday and he was BELTING the hymns AHAH! 

so pretty much all the people we are teaching are from Haiti and I love it! They are so humble and are just trying to follow Christ! There are SO MANY CHURCHES HERE. I am not kidding there are churches on random corners, people will be on the street with a ghetto karaoke thing and singing/screaming prayers or songs and they call that their church. SO our haitian friends are really confused! but my testimony has just strengthened so much of Joseph Smith and this restored gospel! you can't deny the spirit felt in that first lesson when we share the first vision! it is so amazing!!!!!!!

I love you all so much! 

also I am really sad because we have transfer and hermana botchway (my best friend/ other half) is going to change so many lives in another city!!! BUT I AM GETTING THE CUTEST LITTLE GAL FROM SPAIN! ç



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗