sweeeet carolin(a) 11/11/19

such a blessed week!!!
OUR SWEET CAROLINA GOT BAPTIZED!!! She is so so pure and when we first met her she was SO SHY but now she is just the cutest and so happy!!!!! My heart just bursts! 
We are learning Creole and French from this couple we are teaching hah! They are so funny! He speaks english too but she doesn´t and so he always talks to us in english. and yesterday he asked  us if it was bad to get tattoos because he wants to get something about his ex girlfriend tattooed hahahaha and Elivia (his current girlfriend) was like what are you talking about because I was literally laughing SO HARD. Freakin player! Also she has a son that is 4 who is the cutest kid and they are from Haiti and yesterday we were teaching them and I heard this sound, like water being poured in a bucket and I was looking around to see if there was like a leak or something and HOMEBOY was straight up sitting right next to me peeing in this bucket hahah! 
LOVE MY LIFE!!!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!!! LOVE THE GOSPEL!!! 

hermana FOOB hahah I gave a talk in church yesterday and that is how the counselor announced my name. I busted out laughing. then a women shouted from the congregation, FACERRR haha 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗