soy dominicana 11/18/19

I love it here. seriously. 
literally the people are so nuts but seriously my heart just melts. 

THE STORIES-
- We had emergency transfers this week soooo that was a little nuts haha, my new companion is hermana erickson from dallas texas... shoutout to darci and kaden! she is so cute! she is has only been out 6 weeks more than me ssoooo we are on our knees lots praying for the gift of tongues and strength hahah
- our house is infested with cockroaches...but seriously I am not even phased anymore. it is just a part of our morning routine killing them! one crawled out of my scriptures the other day and so you could say we are literalllllyyy spreading the gospel to every creature. 
-we thought I had dengue but it wasn´t! Just another infection that we take super big pills for haha! 
-OH MY HEAART! we taught lots of niños this week! and I have a picture of my family in the book of mormon that I carry with me, and this girl Angelyna that we are teaching showed me her book of mormon yesterday and she put pictures of her family in her book! It was a super cool moment, because she doesn´t live with her family, only her mom but her mom doesn´t have a job and so angelyna can´t go to school. She can´t read but everyday we go and read with her. She loves looking at the pictures of our families! This gospel is so special! We are teaching her that the gospel can bring joy not just to her family now but her future family! She is waiting for us everyday with her book of mormon in hand and has so much hope for her future! I love teaching the people here in Villa Verde! I love sharing about the gospel of Jesus Christ because there is SO MUCH HOPE and SO MUCH HAPPINESS that comes from it! 
LOVE YOU ALL

fotos
1. I LOVE AGUACATEEEE
2. hermana larsen she is the bessttttt
3. me every night when the power goes out lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗