FELIZIDAD

wow what happiness is in life right now!
I love the Dominican Republic!
I love these people! 
I love this gospel!
I love conferencia general! even though it was in spanish it was still the BEST WAHOO WE LOVE THE PROPHET HE IS TO PURE!
seriously what a time to be alive! 
we are teaching our cutest little Caroline who is 17 and she is getting baptized this saturday!! It has been so cool teaching her because my mom was 17 when she got baptized! I am telling her just how happy the gospel has brought into my life and into my families life because of my moms decision to be baptized! there are so many things that bring happiness in the world but just in the quick month I have been here I have realized that nothing will ever compare to the joy that comes from being a member of the church and following christ!    not even mine and hermana Sanchez´s 10´15 hot chocolate haha! 
Our circumstances are not perfect down here haha! I am flicking cockroaches out of my scriptures every morning, and our cieling fell in our bathroom HAHAHAHA, and we get to ring out the water of our clothes to hang dry my arms are getting a serious workout! but serisouly I just have never smiled or laughed more in my life!
Love you all! Much joy! hope conference was the BOMB!
GO up the canyon for me and look at the pretty colors! I got the view of palms trees and the ocean this morning on our way to the captial so I am not complaining hahah! 
HAVE THE BEST WEEK! MAKE GOOD CHOICES!
hermana facer!
I WILL SEND PICTURES NEXT WEEK! I know you are all dying to see my empanada face LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗