Amen

LETS GO I AM HERE!
wow this is such an experience already! the dominican republic is wild! 

Okay I had something written up but the power went out and I have to start over so that fun hahaha! I am just gonna sum up what I think I said...
-IT IS SO HOT
-There are so many miracles! We had 21 investigators at church yesterday! I met a deaf family and I got to sign with them and we are teaching them on saturday!!!
-The spanish here is so fast and I don´t know what anyone is saying and they don´t know what I am saying hahah so it is an adventure! 
-These people in my area don´t have anything but they are so willing to give to the missionaries even if it is just some cheese crackers and coke! They are the best! 
-The kids are the best and always yell ¨HERMANAS¨ and come hug us haha! 
-We were teaching and this cat came in the room with a giant lizard in its mouth and started eating it right there and there were blood and guts everywhere hahah! 

Okay so much happens and I don´t have much time to write but this is the best work and it is so beautiful! It is so hard and I have had a hard time adjusting to this new lifestyle but there are so many blessings! One night I was reading a letter from my friend and it said read Alma 26 and it is THE BEST! Even in hard times and trials we so many reasons to rejoice because of the Lord! 
I love you all! 
Okay this email was so lame and it doesn´t even begin to describe how amazing this place and these people are! 
HAVE THE BEST WEEK!!! 
okay also my photos aren´t working so I am going to get it next week hahahaha enjoy this photo in good ole provo!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗