siempre en la lucha

it is 4:48 AM and I am sitting in the laundry room waiting to get a washer and dryer. it is seriously the hunger games haha. I am about to throw some hands if another elder puts his stuff in front of mine-the only time us missionaries aren't christ like is when we do our laundry and when we play sand volleyball (the elders call me facer instead of hermana facer..crazy I know)! other than that we are pretty good ;) 

the spanglish is coming nicely! hna. karrington and I are teaching this super awesome guy samuel! he is from Columbia and got here 2 years ago! It is so crazy that a few weeks ago I was mocked and laughed at (@mike) when I spoke Spanish and now I can manage to get through a 25 minute lesson WOOT WOOT! the gift of tongues, man...SO GREAT! cant wait to get to the DR and learn it all over again HAH! 
we have some Dominican amigos here and oh man coolest people I have ever met! we like to talk to our amigos from Columbia, Mexico, DR, Argentina because we help them with English and they help us with Spanish! we did service with Alex from Mexico and he said our Spanish was increíble *tears*!

some good things from the week-
- when there is fear, faith disappears. when there is faith, fear disappears
- I am getting abs from laughing so hard. it helps me burn off all of the icecream I eat #nogainzforthishermana
- hermano wright. he is our teacher and he is the best person alive! 
- we get to go to the temple today wahooo
-everyone is getting sick but I haven't gotten sick yet so ya know just making darci proud and drinking emergenC and ibuprofen all day long 
-we got to take a NAP yesterday. I cried!
- mucho piano!!! Elder Page (from sandy going to SD West he is a homiee) and I are playing a cello and piano duet tomorrow and I have missed playing the piano!! 
- hna. Karrington and I are on a panel with 2 other sisters tomorrow for the new missionaries that came this last week ! Kinda scary kinda fun Haha! I get to talk to the girls about being modest and locking their heart... HAHAHA! There was a quote that said when you lock your heart on your mission you'll be more attractive when you get home so if that isn't motivation I dont know what is hahah! ;) shout out to all my friends that met their spouse on their mission...

buena suerte to all my friends starting school in the next few weeks! go watch the sunset or go up AF canyon or go hike because I am missin that so so much!! go to the temple!!!! &if you can't go through the temple go sit outside the temple!! it is so happy! 
also not gonna lie getting letters is THE BOMB y'all are so so cute! Mí corazón !

gen conf talk - The Gift of Grace Elder Uchtdorf!!

MUCH LOVE
ALEX!

Sister Alexa Alice Facer
SEP09  DOM-SDOE
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84602-1793

the photo of sister mittens and I is possibly the worst photo BUT just appreciate her face bc she loves me and I gave her my breakfast this morning. I hate cats Haha. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗