¡POR LOS NIÑOS!


hiiii mí gente!!! literally so blessed for all the emails and love :')
seriously so much happens in a week and I learn so much I don't know where to start. BUT let's start with the coolest guy my homie David A. Bednar! We listened to his talk "Character of Christ" on Sunday and wow what a savage! I was so ready to just change my whole life after that talk! The mission is not about me. I need to drop the ~Natural Man~ like it's hot and turn my thoughts outward! So this week I really tried to be more charitable and not focus on myself. I think it was good because I forgot to shave one of legs one night sooo I either am truly forgetting myself or I am just really tired and dumb hahah! 
I know I wouldn't be be able to do any of this on my own... it would be impossible! We were talking to some Czech Elders last night during language study and they said the direct translation of  the hymn "I Need Thee Every Hour" is "I Can't Without You" ... I truly do need my Savior every hour and I wouldn't be able to do any of this without Him! Teaching, learning Spanish, being with someone 24/7, and a new strict schedule are showing me a lot of my weaknesses and there are few times that I feel like I am doing things right hah. BUT whenever I am feeling like this I laugh, and I just remember that Christ IS with me. He is strengthening me where I feel weak and He is cheering me on- every Spanish phrase memorized, every pray said, every lesson taught, HE IS WITH ME!!! And He is with you too!!! Drop Satan and the natural man like it's hot and TRUST IN THE LORD!
 We sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" the other night and I don't think I have ever sung that more genuinely than I have that night. Why is a 19 year old girl leaving school, friends, family, her phone, her dog, her hair straightener, going to a foreign country, learning a language that she has no clue how to speak - feeling very dumb a lot of the time haha, for 18 MONTHS? I have been asking myself that question the past week and a half but that night I think it truly hit me, and it's because I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES! I just want to shout it from the top of Mount Timpanogos! I want all of you to know that Christ lives and HE LOVES YOU! Read the lyrics to that song. It will melt you!
it's so easy to ask myself "what the heck am I doing here haha" but whenever that ~natural man~ thought comes in my mind I just think POR LOS NIÑOS!!! FOR THE KIDS hah. i think of the little Dominican kids and I get so excited to bring them and their familias unto their LOVING SAVIOR !!! 
sorry this email was kind of all of the place haha! 
I love you all SO MUCH!!! Let me know if you need anything! I mean I cant do much but I will send my good vibes and mission blessings your way! Whether it's your love life, financial life #collegeman, social life, spiritual life, or anything YOU GOT THIS!!!! sometimes you just gotta laugh and throw a big thumbs up haha! 


gen conf talks that will melt you!!!!
Three Sisters - Elder Uchtdorf 
Try Try Try - Eyring
Come what may and love it - Joseph B. Wirthlin 

hermana facerrr *roll your R* ;)



1. the district SERIOUSLY LOVE THEM
2. sister Stewart from USU GO AGGIES :')
3. "Hey MTC welcome to our crib" these sisters are all going to the DRSDE mission 
4. BLESSINGS
5. MY BAI GRACIAS MADRE I CRIED
6. Sister mittens the cat that roams the MTC loves us
7. BLESSINGS PT. 2 
8-11. Enjoy haha
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗