"lose yourself" -eminem *clean por favor*

last week in the MTC can I get a HALLELUJIAH! 
actually so sad though because I am going to miss hot showers and clean water and my niños of a district and seriously the most golden humans ever (hermano Wright y hermana Walker our teachers (seriously most amazing people I have ever met))! 
5 things that are happy - 
• elder bednar came last week! SUCH a good guy! "just be a good girl and a good boy- dont make things harder than they have to be"  
• we got to listen to the BYU v. UTAH game while we were role playing outside and testifying Haha it brought the spirit more knowing that Utah was winning hahahahahahahahahha jk I just kept imagining all the cheers were the people in heaven cheering me on on my mission HAH it was kinda cool the next time you're having a bad day just think about a whole stadium of college football junkies cheering you on in your life and it will PUMP. YOU. UP. ! 
•DOMINICAN REPUBLIC NEXT WEEK!!! soo excited!! my Spanish is something else hahaha let's just say I am praying that when I get to the DR I can just smile and nod and not say anything and the people will be like "SÍ QUIERO SER BAUTIZADO" hah! nah but for real I LOVE Spanish and I love sharing my testimony in Spanish!!! 
•so the MTC is a mega bubble but dont worry I know about the hurricane haha! An hermana from the Dominican was talking to her family yesterday and they said the water is up to their waist LETS GOOO I AM SO STOKED ABOUT THIS! 
• let's get reaaaaal -  yesterday Hermano Wright was giving us some advice for going into the field and he said "dont let anyone tell you how they think missionary work should or shouldn't be done"! PREACH! I believe that if you're on a mission, at school, at work, with your family - ANYTHING, God has called YOU! There are so many things around us telling us ~how~ we should do things that most of the time I think we forget WHY we do things! I kind of have to forget about being perfect because that's like impossible!! I am just trying to bring others unto Christ and I am trying to be more like my Savior everyday! Laugh at your mistakes, forget about it, and move on and just try again! That is what is so beautiful about this Gospel! Through Jesus Christ we have an infinite number of chances and he is on our right hand and left through it ALL!! I KNOW IT!!! you do you! you have something to offer that no one else does! Ryan Gosling and sunset are two completely different things but they are both BEAUTIFUL!!! 
cheers to loving life and loving ourselves and loving others and laughing off the haters!! ⭐⭐⭐

love u lots
hermana facer!!!!



fotos!
1. can we talk about a tender mercy? Julia is a friend from high school and we both just wept when we saw each other!! she is the greatest example of serving with your whole heart might mind and strength!!! 
2. the DR flag was up yaya
3. botchway, hampton,karrington, facer, day!!! 
4. district with hna. walker!! she came to the temple with us last week 
5. spot the "no íngles" we really out here trying hahaha






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗