Jim Halpert


you guys. WHAT IS UP?? I am not going to write in Spanish in my emails yet because I have some professional Spanish speakers in this group and I don't want to get made fun of! I know my friends and family too well ! 

okay first 4 days at the MTC have been so so cute! I love it here pretty much the only good thing in provo! super great spirit, super great people, super great food...lol not really but I am just sticking with the fruit and salad #nogainzforthishermana 
sooo to explain the subject line. You know in The Office when something super weird happens and Jim just looks at the camera or at Pam with THAT FACE- if you have seen the office you know what I am talking about- well I am constantly doing that Haha! I will just look at my companion or off in the distance! The MTC is super great but there are some weird ducks and weird rules that I am trying to understand Haha! So yeah I feel like Jim lots of the time! 
I LOVE HERMANA KARRINGTON - she is my companion, she is from SLC and went to Univeristy of Utah (I am trying to convert her and everyone else to Utah State...go aggies)! Her dad passed away when she was younger and she is the only active member of the church in her family so she is amazing and is so ready to work - we both really want to be here and just are working really well together! 
we love our district! hermana karrington and I are the only sisters and there are 12 elders!!!! we have too much fun! I can't tell if they treat me like their older sister or younger sister but we are all really close already! I have split 8 apples so these 18 year old boys think I am pretty swole and have found me worthy to talk "gym talk" with me. Honored to say the least. Thanks claire :')
Spanish...is coming Haha ask me in 18 months and I might have a more positive answer;) 
I was in a interview with one of the members in our branch presidency and he asked me what high school I went to and I said American Fork and he got a tear in his eye and said he went there too lol a tender guy! We reverently sung the AF fight song, I don't know if that is allowed, I am not sure if a lot of the things I say or sing or do are allowed but I am trying my hardest Haha! There are so many random rules like we can't high five the elders or say "guys" so I am trying hard to be exactly obedient! 
The MTC really knows how to party! We had "Better Than What" cake for dessert the other night #blessings
oh Hermana karrington and I are the sister training leaders! We are busy but to let out our stress we do lunges to and from classes and devotionals!
the fitness center is a blessing but it is ghetto! All the Togan Elders are there when you first walk in the door lifting weights and you get this breeze of sweat, testosterone, and intimidation it's pretty spiritual. If there weren't mormon messages playing on the TVs you would think you are in the basement of a prison hahah! But athletes adjust amiright, thanks coach herrud!

but for real all jokes aside! I am loving the MTC and I am loving being a missionary! There is something special walking around with your nametag and 12 pound bag of books around your shoulder, spreading some joy! I love this gospel and my heart is just bursting! I wish I could tell you ALL of the amazing classes, devotionals, lessons, and people but I think that you should just go on a mission to experience it because no email can do it justice!! 

Scripture of the week : 1 Nefi 17:51 
- if the Lord can help Nephi build a boat, He can help me learn Spanish :)

General Conference Talk : An High Priest of Good Things to Come -Jeffery R. Holland 
- Don’t give up. Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead—a lot of it. You keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.” 
*such a good talk I love jeffery...ahh sorry Elder Holland! I can't say P Nelly or Dieter or Q Cookie anymore Haha! But this is for the best!!

much love! 
hermana facer 


1. THE TAG I LOVE YAY
2. Hermana Kerrington 
3. USU Homies 
4. THE CAKE HAHA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡POR LOS NIÑOS!

RUBIA I LOVE YOU

Short and sweet- (Just like Lex!) 💗